THE LATEST

THE LATEST
BY CHARLES GALBREATH

Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Buster, don't be afraid to like something that you once hated!

I'm not even gonna beat around the bush! Tomorrow night, I will be watching the CMT awards. I hope you're not shocked....and if your are oh well! I have found a great appreciation for country music and the country music culture. I have to give that credit to Carrie Underwood and Rascal Flatts. They made country music sound so beautiful and soathing to my soul. I fell in love with country when I heard Carrie and Rascal Flatts sing,  "God Bless the Broken Road on American Idol."http://youtu.be/6lCfyWJBx_I

I will admit, it has taken me a while to accept and verbalize that I like country music, and on some days prefer it! I think that what I love about my Ipod. I can prefer whatever genre of music I feel in the moment! Country music stars are class acts, and I did their style. WOW--I'm shocking myself!  I am learning to open myself up to the world. There so many wonderful things and people to experience, and I vow to experience more. I honestly used to hate country music. Partly, beacause I thought that I had to! Don't be afraid to like something that you once hated. Give yourself permission to change your mind! --------Yee Haw!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment