THE LATEST

THE LATEST
BY CHARLES GALBREATH

Thursday, June 16, 2011

The NEAPOLITAN Life!!!

Tonight, I had the best Neapolitan ice cream sandwich! Neapolitan ice cream is my favorite Ice Cream; because it doesn’t make you choose one flavor. You get chocolate, vanilla, and strawberry. It so hard for me to choose; I like all three flavors. So, why should I ever choose one when I can have all three? We limit ourselves so much. We try to make ourselves pick and choose, and the beauty of life is that you can have it your way. You don’t have to always choose.

You can have a Neapolitan life; one that offers you variety! Stop trying to make sense. It’s okay if you don’t.  Live a life that is filled with all of the wonderful things that make you happy and fulfilled. Create your own Neapolitan experience. I’m sure it will look different from someone else….Oh well, IT’S YOUR LIFE! DARE TO BE YOU!~~~~Neapolitan & Proud

No comments:

Post a Comment