THE LATEST

THE LATEST
BY CHARLES GALBREATH

Monday, June 6, 2011

We must work more than we worry!

The unknown is scary! My mind is constantly running. It is common for me to wonder and wander. The following phrases easily make themselves comfortable in my mind. Will I become….? Will I have….? Will I go…….? Will they think……..? Will I be able to…..? What if I can…..? What if I shouldn’t….? What If I’m not allowed to……..? Enough already!!!!

I’m tired of worrying! Worrying is so destructive to our worth, and our work ethic. Worrying prevents us from utilizing the fullness of our strength and our strengths. It takes a lot of mental and emotional energy to worry. That wasted energy is the energy that many time we need to pusher harder, and move closer to our goals. I’m learning to work more than I worry. If I can fix my situation, then it is extremely important that I get to work and start fixing it. If I cannot fix my situation, then it is extremely important that I get to work in improving my attitude about my situation. We must work more than we worry! Worrying changes nothing but the access to your own strength!
 ---Worrying less today than I did yesterday
THE WHY WORRY PLAN:
1.       What’s the challenge?
2.       What are my options?
3.       What are my obstacles?
4.       What are my internal and external resources?
5.       What is my strategy?

No comments:

Post a Comment