THE LATEST

THE LATEST
BY CHARLES GALBREATH

Friday, June 24, 2011

Dance Your Own Way!

I am now in a Hip Hop dance class. I should have done this a long time ago. I absolutely hate working out. But, I know that I must work out to stay fit. Hip Hop dance was the ultimate workout, but it was disguised as the ultimate party. I love to party. I was so engaged that I didn’t even realize how hard I was pushing myself.  I did the beginner class and the advanced class. I’m actually a pretty good dancer. I learned a Rihanna routine, and a Chris Brown routine. Might I add that I learned both routines within an hour and a half?! I think I’m ready to go on tour…..naw, I’d better go to a few more classes first.
Find out what works for you. We each have to reach our goals in our own way. I have found a way for me to stay fit and have fun; the best of both worlds. Stop telling yourself that you shouldn’t try to or want to do things your way. Create a life full of things that work for you! ~~~Turn the beat aroundJ

No comments:

Post a Comment