THE LATEST

THE LATEST
BY CHARLES GALBREATH

Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Hotel Soap & Life “What the heck am I supposed to do with this?”

Hotel soap is so funny to me. I always pick it up and say, “What the heck am I supposed to do with this?” It’s so little and powerless. For years, now I bring my own soap or body wash. You have to do what you have to do to get the job done.

Is your approach to life similar to hotel soap? Do you at times feel that your efforts are small and powerless? Don’t feel alone; because, you’re not alone. Most people just like in the hotel accept what is given too them, and forget that they actually have some power and control in making their situation better.

Start looking at the small soap in your life. See if there is anything that you can do to improve your situation. ~~~~Sometimes you’ve got to bring your own

No comments:

Post a Comment