THE LATEST

THE LATEST
BY CHARLES GALBREATH

Thursday, June 23, 2011

Sprinkles Can't Stop Me!!!!

I am victimized by donuts! OMG, I absolutely love donuts from Casey’s convenient store. I love donuts with carmel icing! I love donuts with sprinkles! I love cherry donuts with cream cheese icing! I would love to say that I’m embarrassed to admit this….but, I’d rather let you know…so, if you happen to be at Casey’s, you will know what to pick me up! ---Just kidding!;)
Actually, for me donuts represent the sweet and tempting things that move us further away from our goals. Currently, one of my most important goals is to continue on to have successful weight loss. I’ll admit-- I’d like a healthier, sexier body. Consuming donuts will keep me far away from that goal. The choices that we make must support or goals. What is your biggest goal? What is moving you further away from instead of closer to your great goal?
Let nothing keep you from achieving the greatness that you deserve. I’ve learned that If I’m gonna have a dozen…I’m gonna have a dozen positive thoughts, a dozen steps in the direction of my goal, a dozen resources that support my efforts, and a dozen reasons why I can be, say, do, have, and accomplish what I know that I can!~~~~~Sweet, but I’ll pass!

No comments:

Post a Comment